It was a tearful goodbye when we had to leave her. We will be reunited with her when we are invited back for our court date sometime in the next 1 to 4 months.
We left Voronezh last night and took the 12 hour train ride back to Moscow. Today, we plan to take a tour of the city. On Thursday, we fly back to the USA.
We send our love to all for now and say Dasvidanya from Moscow

22 comments:
Awesome!
She is a cutie. Enjoy the day in Moscow and we all look forward to getting more details when you get back.
love
Jan, Stu, Melissa and Adam
Congratulations -- she is beautiful
Can't wait to meet her
Have a safe trip home
Theresa (work)
How precious! We are so happy for the three of you! We can't wait to meet her. Mazel tov!
Love, Bobbie and Marty
She is precious! Congratulations to you all.
Hope
She's so cute!! She looks like she's right around Jack's age - he's already looking forward to playing with her.
Congratulations!
Julie, Jeff, Alexandra, Jack
Hi Shari & David,
Carol & I could not be happier for you. We can see how pleased you both are from the photos.
We look forward to meeting your new daughter a real shayna.
Fondly,
Carol & Steve
Congratulations! She is adorable and so happy! I guess she feels the love from you guys and knows that you are her parents!
I can't wait to meet her!
Enjoy the day in Moscow and have a safe trip home.
Can't wait to hear all the details about your little girl - Ilyssa.
Luv ya.
Christine
Congratulations!!!
We can't wait to meet Ilyssa. She's adorable.
Roy and Dawn
a long awaited congrats to one beautiful little girl and her parents the best of everything to all love kim debi's sister
ps i think she looks like shari with blonde hair
She is a little ray of sunshine. You can tell that she has a light that has brighten your world. Your cup has runeth over!
I cannot wait to meet this little darling.
Stephanie, John, Nathaniel and William.
She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! You both look so happy and I can't wait to hear more about her. Have a safe trip home!
How adorable. can't wait to hear more details.
love,
michelle
Joni and I are kvelling with joy. We drink vodka in her honor!
Boy do you both look happy. And David is already breastfeeding!
Shari & David! I was thinking about you guys all weekend and week. I am so thrilled for you and your new baby girl! I can't imagine what it was like to have to leave here there. I hope you get to go back very soon! Love, Gina
Dear Ilyssa Ami,
Welcome to the family!
You are beautiful. Your cousins Sophia and Grace can't wait to meet you, not to mention your Aunt Debbie and Uncle Robert. We'll be counting the months till we all meet.
Much love, hugs and kisses.
Aunt Deb & Uncle Rob
She is SO beautiful. I love the name you picked, and I can see how joyous you both are to hold her in your arms. Hope you've made it back safely from Russia. I can't wait to meet my new cousin, hopefully this summer :) Can I start shopping now? :) Love, Allison
I'm so happy for you guys. She is beautiful. Can't wait for more info.
WOW!! She is absolutely Beautiful and Congratulation to Mommy and Daddy!! Ilyssa you have two Wonderful & Special parents and a lifetime of love with them and their families. WELCOME to your new family--Can't wait to meet you! See you soon...love Kristena, Herb, Nick & Daniel
Mazel Tov.
Cant wait to see her
Bellmore 4
RMJJ
I can't wait to meet your bundle of joy. She is adorable. congratulations again!
She is adorable. Such blonde hair cant wait till she is home. I want to pinch those cheeks!
Mazel Tov to both of you! We're so excited about your beautiful new baby, and hope to see her when we return to NYC for Thanksgiving.
Now that you have my new email, beverly.langer@gmail.com, I hope to hear from you soon.
Other Langers, Grosses, Sharkeys, Pullmans and all, too. love beverly, Jeff and Jake
Post a Comment