For those of you who voted for a girl ... You're right!!!! IT'S A GIRL!!
We met her today. She is so cute!!! We took some photos and forwarded them to our doctor so he can check them out. Once he says that she is OK, we will provide photos for you.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Shari & David
I'm so excited & can't wait to see the pictures.
Michelle
Congratulations - I cannot wait to see the pictures of you little cutie pie. I also cannot wait buy pink stuff.
Love to the three of you - Stephanie
We are all so excited for you. We can't wait to see her picture.
so excited for the 3 of you cant wait to meet her
Shari & David
We are so happy and excited for you!!!Can't wait to see the pictures of your bundle of joy!!!!
Love
Sandi Jeff,Rebbecca and Chelsea
Yeah!!!! Congratulations Mom and Dad!!! I can't wait to see the pictures and meet her!!!! I am so excited for the 3 of you and can't wait for the day you bring her home. Enjoy every moment this week and have FUN playing with your new DAUGHTER!!!!
Love ya!
Christine
we were so thrilled when we got the word. Judy cried for your happiness and joy. How wonderful that you two at last got your wish. You have been through so much, and the two of you never faultered in your faith. How I am humbled by your courage. I am so happy for you and hope that all will come out as pleasant memories in the years ahead for you three. Love, Judy & Howie.
Shari & Dave,
We're so excited for you! Can't wait to see the pictures and to meet your little girl! Congratulations.
Julie, Jeff, Alexandra, Jack
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU BOTH AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES AND HEAR ALL ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL ADVENTURE, THE FIRST OF MANY MEMORIES YOU WILL SHARE TOGETHER----
I AM SURE YOUR BOTH STILL FLOATING ON AIR----KEEP THE USA UP TO DATE-- WE ARE ALL WAITING PATIENTLY
LOVE
RUTH
Thats great! Congrats! Do you know her age?
Leslie
I'm so excited for you both. I'll tell pop and marsha.
- Mike
I am jumping out of my seat!!!!! Congratulations to you both. Can't wait to see the pictures!
OMG! How exciting! Congratulations and send pics when you can.
-Beth
Shari & David, I'm SOOO happy for you. Another little girl cousin for Gabby and I. I told her and she is thrilled too. I'm sorry I didn't keep everything of hers, but now I will, as your daughter gets older. I'm sure Greg & Stefana have a lot too :) I'll start shopping real soon. Get home safely! Can't wait to see pictures! Love you! Allison
Just to let you know Shari, my dad calls your dad every time I give him an update that I read on the site. We spoke last night, and he's very excited!
I thought you'd like to hear that.
WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR THE BOTH OF YOU. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PHOTOS. HAVE A GREAT TIME, SEE YOU SOON.
ANNMARIE & NICOLE
WOW~~ I am so excited for both you. Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about HER... Keep us posted!
Laura - Kimco
hey guys!! that is such incredible news! she's beautiful!!! we are incredibly happy for you. we know you both will be wonderful parents. Mazel tov! :D
Stacy & Scott
Post a Comment